home button

Monday, February 10, 2014

Sweet Pea Bakery, the physical location

Hi everybody!
Sorry I've been away so long, but I have a very good reason. I've been getting my shop ready.

That's right, I have a physical location now. It is right next to Brian Collins' new restaurant Ember (which, by the way, has only been open a week, and I've eaten there three times. It is that amazing). I serve brewed coffee, tea, and cookies.

I am open;
Tuesdays: 8am-5pm
Wed-Fri: 8am-1pm
Saturdays: 8am-5pm

Special Orders or Reserves can be arranged for pick up after hours by either talking to me face to face or by phone at (805) 4403456.

My menu will be composed of cookies, cakes, biscotti, pies, tarts, morning buns, croissants, puddings, brownies, and bars.


Thanks so much!
Hope to see you soon!
1200 E. Grand Ave, ste 102
at the corner of Grand Ave. and Brisco Rd.
Arroyo Grande, Ca 93420

No comments:

Post a Comment